Technology Never Stands Still
The Technologies We Use Are Always
Fast with Lasting Results
Our Expanding Structural Polyurethane Offers a Multitude of Benefits:
- Our Expanding Structural Polyurethane densifies and recompacts loose soils.
- Our Expanding Structural Polyurethane fills any voids in the soil.
- This process eliminates the need for excavation, resulting in faster project turnaround and a lower likelihood of potential setbacks, such as large boulders or weak zones.
- Our unique and specialized polymers are hydro-insensitive. It not only pushes water away from the area as it expands, but is also unaffected by the presence of water, making it an ideal solution for wet environments and for sealing deficient infrastructure, such as leaking manhole rings.
Rusted Corrugated Metal Pipes lead to leaks that erode the supporting soil. Our process fixes that.
- We remove all debris from the area
- Place overlay sheets in a 6” overlapping shingle pattern and form/fasten them into place
- Make small 5/8” holes through both layers to inject high-density foam
- Inject our high-density foam into the surrounding soil, pushing out water while supporting and protecting the pipes
- Remove any outcropped foam with hand tools and inspect the repaired area to ensure a long-lasting repair
Carbon Fiber Composite offers several advantages that make it a premier choice for repairs:
- Strong and lightweight, Carbon Fiber Composite repairs foundations without extra weight or stress to the structure.
- Resistant to corrosion, decay & weathering
- Repairs can be completed in a matter of days, allowing the building to return to full use quickly.
- Versatile Material repair cracking, settling, bowing & more.
- Seamless finish after painting/coating to match surrounding area.
Here's Why We Trust AGSS Ionic Clay Soil Stabilizer over traditional methods:
- State-of-the-art product reduces water absorption in clay.
- Safeguards against expansion & contraction during extreme weather.
- Convenient application process can take place before or after construction.
- Sustainable choice minimizes impact to environment in comparison to traditional methods
Looking for the best solution for your next project?
With over 25 years of experience in soil stabilization, water control, pavement realignment, and infrastructure rehabilitation, CST is a leader in the industry. Our consultations are always free so you can get advice tailored to your project’s specific needs.