CST Polymer Injection for Soil Stabilization
CST is the most experienced and knowledgeable provider of the CST polymer injection application for soil compaction and densification. The CST application can be used to repair and rehabilitate a broad spectrum of soil related problems – including foundation settlement, roadway settlement, inflow and infiltration and structural reinforcement.
Once injected, CST’s polyurethane chemical grout seek out voids in the soil, whether large or granular, and bind and densify the soils into a light-weight monolith. The treated area can be densified to high pressures, which can help in foundation lifting, sealing or soil stabilization and voidfill.
CST’s polymers and applications are:
- Fast acting – setting up to 95% capacity in 15 minutes
- Environmentally Inert – having no impact to groundwater or environmental quality
- Minimally invasive and requires no excavation
- Adaptive and can be used in a variety of repair needs
- Light-weight – adding minimal weight to the treated area as not to further compromise the area
- Require a small footprint – the hole size is 1/2″, less then a penny in size, and is easily patched