Sanitary and Stormwater Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless Sewer Repair for Manholes, Culverts, Lateral Lines in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Utah.
CST offers managers of sewer and stormwater sewer systems cost-effective solutions for trenchless sewer repair and rehabilitation. Our CST chemical grout injection process is the optimal way to seal manholes, lateral lines and culverts using trenchless no-dig technology and with minimal disruption to communities.
CST utilizes a polymer injection process to rehabilitate manholes and lateral lines for sanitary and storm sewer systems. The trenchless sewer repair process can be used in a variety of challenging conditions, including high groundwater tables, unstable support soils, saturated environments and voids.
The application can be used to help public works managers with the following trenchless sewer repair services:
- Inflow and Infiltration Mitigation
- Groundwater Restriction
- Joint Realignment and Sealing
- Structural Stability (such as stabilizing degraded mortar in Brick Manholes and Pipes)
- Void Fill, Soil Compaction and Stabilization
CST Injection Processes
The CST polymer injection solutions are a revolutionary way to help seal and stabilize manholes, joints and lateral lines. This in-situ process allows for us to surgically inject a high-density structural polymer into the voids and loose soils around the manhole or lateral lines. Once injected, the polymer seeks out the voids and rapidly expands to densify the adjacent support soils and encapsulate the sewer. This trenchless sewer repair process can be used for:
CST provides the following Trenchless Sewer Repair services:
- Manhole rehabilitation
- Sewer Rehabilitation
- Soil Stabilization and Void Fill
- Joint Repair
- Inflow and Infiltration (I/I) Mitigation
- Culvert Repair
- Sanitary Sewer Repair
- Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) Repair
The trenchless sewer repair process is highly effective for repairing a variety of structure types, including:
- Corrugated Metal Pipes (CMP)
- Reinforced Concrete Pipes (RCP)
- Brick Manholes and Brick Pipes
- Clay Pipes
- All Shapes and Sizes including eliptical, oval, egg-shaped, etc.