Concrete Stabilization Technologies, Inc. is committed to partnering with our local municipalities, engineers ,and maintenance personnel to provide effective solutions for maintaining and extending the life of infrastructure. Whether it be streets and sub grade, curb and gutter, water and wastewater systems or structures, we have advanced technology to address settlement, erosion, and infiltration issues cities, towns, and counties commonly experience. Our non-destructive, no excavation technologies and processes are the superior alternative to tear out and replace or traditional methods such as compaction grouting. Proven, long lasting, viable solutions extend the use life of municipal infrastructure while keeping you in control of your assets. CST has been solving infrastructure rehabilitation, soil stabilization, and concrete settlement issues for over 22 years. Emergency rapid repair, maintenance and rehabilitation services are available.
Streets & Subgrade Stabilization
We stabilize weak, poorly compacted or moisture compromised soils of all kinds, in-situ while leveling structures (including pavements) by injection of high-density structural polymer. At-depth injections eliminate common subsurface soil issues. Utilizing the most advanced technologies, our process drives out water, fills underground voids and fissures and expands to densify the ground.
Rehabilitation with polymer Deep Injection Technology is ideal for streets, highways, bridge abutment and approach stabilization, rehabilitation, pavement/curb & gutter alignment and support, taxiways, runways, tunnels, and infrastructure with settlement problems caused by poor underlying soil compaction and moisture issues.
We provide rapid repair of pavement and structures, washout and sink holes, and voids.
Utility Repair & Rehabilitation
Infrastructure Rehabilitation: Regardless of age or construction of a structure, inflow, infiltration, and exfiltration through cracks, and leaking joints, cause additional expense in both unnecessary water treatment, and repair of settled roadways, sidewalks, and other structures. Our in situ, zero excavation rehabilitation methods allow for injection of a high density, hydro-insensitive polymer to quickly eliminate infiltration into degraded infrastructure and lift, realign, and where needed, stabilize overlying roadways by densifying weak soil, and increasing the collective load bearing capacity.
Manhole Sealing & Encapsulation: We seal, stabilize, and stiffen weak soils around leaking manholes, encapsulating buried infrastructure where soil erosion has created shifts in the drainage structure as well as infiltra-tion of soil. Our technicians are well trained to understand infrastructure systems and how to correctly install polymers to complete the restoration of an infrastructure asset.
Lateral Line Sealing & Stabilization: Sagging lateral lines along with joint and radial cracks cause major disruptions and inefficiencies in storm and sewer drainage systems. As the expanding structural polymer (ESP) is injected, material expansion begins to compact and fill voids around the lateral lines. Outcropping of polymer occurs, confirming voids are filled, as well as eliminating further infiltration.
Corrugated Metal Pipe Repair: Our CMP repair process extends the life of the culvert, eliminates all existing void space, and stabilizes the soil be-neath the culvert. In situ repairs thus restore proper flow. Costs and disruption are greatly reduced, when compared to traditional tear out and replace. When working for railroads, there is no track downtime involved. For cities and towns, no road closures, and traffic interruption is minimal.
- Prevention of water intrusion & water piping
- Erosion control through sealing and fortifying
- Elimination of ponding & settlement
- Leak sealing against hydrostatic pressure
- Leak sealing against running water
- Groundwater cut-off around existing structures
- Curtain walls, cut-off walls, & retention systems
- Abandonment of pipeline & ducts in-place
- Remediation of water retaining structures such as dams, dikes, levees, weirs, berms, and reservoirs
- Remediation of subgrade vaults, conduits, tunnels, lift-stations, and utilidors
- Remediation of washouts, dam overflow structures, spillways, levees, elevator pits, and tunnels
- Remediation of water treatment facilities
- Improvement of the design life of infrastructure
- Culvert stabilization and realignment
- Emergency & maintenance/rehabilitation for natural disasters
- Foundation repair on existing structures
- Airfield and runway rehabilitation, slab realignment, sub grade soil stabilization
Key Benefits for Engineers, Municipalities, and Government Agencies:
- Non-Disruptive , No Excavation, In Situ Repairs
- Proven Technology
- Long Lasting Repairs
- Materials are NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Approved Safe For Potable Water
- Work Around Customer’s Requirements—Off Hours, Nights, Weekends if
- Trained Technicians and State of the Art Injection Equipment, Surgically
Precise Repairs & Consistent Results